“A new commandment I give unto you, love one another; as I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love another.”
Our purpose is to bring women of all ages together for fellowship and growth and to reach out to our friends and family with the message of God’s love as demonstrated through Jesus’ life, death and resurrection.
Our Mission is twofold:
To build intentional relationships by:
- Widening our circle of friendships among women within the church family
- Spending purposeful time with women outside the family of God
Serving God by using our giftedness for the benefits of others to strengthen women by:
- Spending time in the word of God
- Entering the word of God in our conversations when we are together
- Prioritizing time for worship and prayer
- Encouraging women to participate in a small group family
At Lake Lure Baptist Church, there is a place for everyone. Our Ladies Ministry is growing and we have a place for YOU! The Ladies Ministry offers many opportunities to serve, spend time in the word, in prayer and fellowship. From our annual crock-pot-luck game night to ladies spring dinner to lady’s bible study and prayer group. These are just a few of the activities here at LLBC.